Huang Di Nei Jing Su Wen is an ancient book from Chinese. This book is a study of Huang Di nei jing su wen (Su wen), an ancient text similar to the twin text Huang Di nei Jing Ling Shu.
Parable with the writings of Hippocrates in ancient Europe. Significant progress and paradigm changes have reduced Hippocrates to honorable originator from tradition that has become obsolete.
Conversely, many Chinese medicine practitioners still consider Su to have valuable theoretical resources. So that Chinese medicine still exists and even grows and is equivalent to modern medicine.
One of the treatments sourced in this book Huang Di Nei Jing is acupuncture that has been known throughout the world as well as the prognosis of handling acupuncture which is very effective in dealing with cases of chronic diseases that occur in the modern era.
In the Ebook Huang ebook At Nei Jing Su Wen English Language there are six chapters discussed, including:
- Bibliographic History of The Su Wen
- The Meaning Of The Title Huang Di Nei Jing Su Wen
- Wen's Early Early Texts And Commentaries Before The Eleventh Century
- Origin And Tradition Of The Textus Receptus Of The Su Wen
- A Survey of the Contents of the Su Wen
- Epilogue: Toward A Comparative Historical Anthropology Of Medical Thought
Ebook DescriptionName: Huang Di Nei Jing Su Wen
Page: 532 pages
Size: 2.9 Mb
File Type: .pdf
By: Paul Unschuld
Download via Gdrive Download via Safefileku